FERAL CAT TRAP BY PESTROL PROFESSIONAL
Dimensions of our feral cat trap: Open Size: 24cm (W) x 66cm (L) x 26cm (H)
Why our feral cat traps are top sellers in Australia:
- Quick and faster to assemble: Less than 20 seconds.
- No additional tools for assembly.
- Strong and sturdy construction.
- Easy handle to assist in relocating the cat once caught. Handle is shielded to protect you when moving the possum trap.
- No harm to cat when catching in our humane traps.
- Finer mesh around the food ensure cat cannot take bait without entering the trap.
- Not powder coated. Having sold thousands of traps we can undeniably confirm that galvanized metal will outlast cheaper powder coated traps.
- Comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Pestrol has been selling pest control products in Australia for well over 10 years.
- Call us anytime on Free Call 1800 88 88 80 for any assistance.
Cat trap hints and tricks to make catching cats easier:
- Ensure trap is situated on a flat surface.
- Handling the trap with gloves improves catching ability. Feral cat can detect human contact.
- Canned pet food and small cuts of meat are our top picks for bait.
- Place trap in area known for feral cat activity.
- Check trap daily to ensure the wellbeing of the cat if caught.
WARNING: PLEASE CONTACT THE RELEVANT AUTHORITY IN YOUR STATE FOR REGULATIONS REGARDING THE TRAPPING OF CATS